Cruising Portion: as low as $3,899 per person, double occupancy.
10% off cruising portion if you pay in full by October 11, 2015.
Painting Participants Portion with David R. Becker: $1,725.
Non-painting Participants Portion: $1,525.
Your Price Inludes
- 7 days (at least 30 hours) of David R. Becker’s watercolor instruction
- Holbein brushes, paints, paper and palette at no additional cost (extimated value of $400)
- 8-day Aegean cruise aboard the M/Y Harmony G
- Visits to 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mycenae and the Acropolis
- Purchase your airfare from Vantage and your airport transfers, fuel
surcharges, and government taxes and fees are included
- Exclusively chartered small ship limited to just 40 travelers for an intimate
- Accommodations for 9 nights: 2 nights in Athens, Greece, at the
Deluxe Divani Caravel Hotel(or similar) and 7 nights cruising aboard the
exclusively chartered M/Y Harmony G
- 18 sightseeing tours and Cultural Connections including audio headsets for
enhanced sightseeing — a value of $3,060 per couple
- 23 meals: 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 8 dinners, including Welcome and
- Free flow of wine, beer, soft drinks, and juice at dinner aboard ship
- Services of a Vantage Cruise Director, who is also a Greek historian and guide
to accompany you throughout the cruise, plus a Hospitality Desk in Athens
- All transportation while on tour, including private motorcoach for excursions
- All transfers & baggage handling overseas, beginning with your first hotel
- A Vantage 5% Travel Reward upon your return, to use toward your next
Vantage Memorable Journey
Cruise / Instruction Only Price
Category P Suite - For details click here...
161-192 sq. ft
Category A Suite - For details click here...
109-116 sq. ft.
Category B - For details click here...
101-113 sq. ft.
Category C1 - For details click here...
102-107 sq. ft.
Category C2 - For details click here...
102 sq. ft.
* Prices are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges of $650, airfare, transfers (if you buy your own air), trip cancellation policy, and gratuities are not included. Non Painters receive a $200 discount.
Single supplements available starting at $1,999. Single supplement rate based on cabin and availability.
- For the cruise portion of the trip:
- Call Ryan Casey 866-786-2006, option 1 extension 6161, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern. If Ryan is out, contact Patrick Dempsey at extension 7011. If neither are available, please leave a message with Ryan and he will return your call.
- Ryan/Patrick will take your information and the $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your
(You can save 10% of the cruising portion if you pay in full by October 11, 2015)
- Otherwise, full payment is due by July 6, 2016.
- Ryan/Patrick will also help you make arrangements for: air connections, optional extensions, travel protection plan, and any upgrades.
- If you arrange your own air but would like round trip transfers from airport to the ship the cost is $50 per person.
- We will try to arrange for a roommate for you if you do not have one already. If you do not have a roommate single supplemental costs start at $1,999.
- Final payment will be required by Vantage on or before July 6, 2016.
- At the time of booking with Ryan/Patick, please send a check payable to:
Dillman's Creative Arts, PO Box 98, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538.
- $1,725 for artists
$1,525 for those who are not painting participants
- $1,725 for artists
- The Dillman's portion is FULLY REFUNDABLE if the 10 person minimum is not met.
- This will secure your reservation for the David R. Becker workshop.
Your $500 non-refundable advance deposit to Vantage Tours assures you a cabin on the Greek Island Cruise. The David R. Becker instructional portion of the trip is contingent upon ten deposits received by the time the accommodations are assigned. If David R. Becker's minimum number of students is not met, please consider painting the Aegean Sea and ports of call with Denny Robertson at no instructional cost. Please reserve now to ensure the David R. Becker portion of the trip is available to you.