- 8-day Greek Islands cruise in the Aegean Sea aboard the exclusively chartered M/Y Harmony G, a sleek mega-yacht
- Enjoy 2 nights in Athens with sightseeing tours
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mycenae and the Acropolis
- Enjoy The Vantage Travel Lifestyle features, such as complimentary use of the 2 bicycles available on board and swimming from the ship’s platform (weather and anchorage conditions permitting)
Your Price Includes:
- Purchase your airfare from Vantage and your airport transfers, fuel surcharges, and government taxes and fees are included
- 7 days (at least 30 hours) of David R. Becker’s watercolor instruction
- Exclusively chartered small ship limited to just 40 travelers for an intimate Greek Islands cruise experience
- FREE Single Supplement in Category B on all dates — a value of up to $2,199! (Limited availability.)
- Accommodations for 9 nights: 2 nights in Athens, Greece, at the Deluxe Divani Caravel Hotel(or similar) and 7 nights cruising aboard the exclusively chartered Four-Star M/Y Harmony G
- 18 sightseeing tours and Cultural Connections, including audio headsets for enhanced sightseeing— a value of $3,096 per couple
- 23 meals: 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 8 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners, with nonalcoholic beverages and soda at lunch, plus free flow of wine and beer at dinner aboard ship
- Services of a Vantage Cruise Director, who is also a Greek historian and guide, plus Hospitality Desk and private motorcoach for excursions
- All transportation while on tour
- All transfers & baggage handling overseas, beginning with your first hotel night
- A Vantage 5% Travel Reward upon your return to use toward your next Vantage Memorable Journey
18 sightseeing tours and Cultural Connections
- Tour of Athens
- Tour of Mycenae
- Walking tour of Monemvasia
- Walking tour of Chania
- Sightseeing at Fortezza
- Visit to Knossos Palace
- Tour of Santorini
- Visit to Mykonos with stop for Greek meze and ouzo tasting
- Panoramic sail to Athens
- Visit to the Acropolis
2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
8 Cultural Connections
- Discussion on "Greek History, from Antiquity to Present Day"
- Wine tasting of famous Monemvasian white wine
- Discussion on "Alexander the Great
- Discussion on "Byzantium"
- Pottery presentation with snack and music in Archanes
- Discussion on "Greek Mythology"
- Discussion on "Architecture and Archaeology"
- Discussion on "Religions in Greece"