Cruising Portion (Paid direclty to Vantage Tours): as low as $3,899* per person, double occupancy, for stateroom category D. Contact Vanatage for an Early Bird promotion off cruising portion!
Painting Participants Portion with Bob Burridge (Paid directly to Dillman's): $750.
Non-painting Participants Portion: $75.
Your Price Inludes
- 9 days with Bob Burridge and at least 25 hours of instruction
- 9 nights in a riverview stateroom aboard the Deluxe ms River Voyager, designed exclusively for the American traveler
- 10 guided tours and 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Purchase your airfare from Vantage and your airport transfers, fuel
surcharges, and government taxes and fees are included
- 26 meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, and 9 dinners, including Welcome and
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner every night aboard the ship
- Services of a Vantage Deluxe Concierge Service on board ship to assist with your personal requests
- All port charges included: a value of $230 per person and gratuities for local guides and drivers now included
- All transportation while on tour, including private motorcoach for excursions
- All transfers & baggage handling overseas, beginning with your first hotel
- A Vantage 5% Travel Reward upon your return, to use toward your next
Vantage Memorable Journey
We will be posting more information about each of the room types available shortly.
Call Dalya at Vantage 866-786-2006, option 1 Extension 6216 for the latest information on accommodation.
* Prices are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges are not included.
- Call Dalya at Vantage 866-786-2006, option 1 Extension 6216.
- Vantage will take your information and $500 advance deposit to reserve your accommodation unit
- They will also help you make arrangements for: air connections, optional extensions, travel protection plan, and any upgrades
- If you arrange your own air but would like round trip transfers from airport to the ship the cost is $50 per person
- Final payment will be required by Vantage -- on or before 1/13/2020
- At the time of your reservation, please call Dillman's at 715-588-3143 with credit card information or send a check payable to Dillman's Creative Arts, PO Box 98, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538.
- $750 for artists
$75 for those who are not painters
- This will secure your reservation for the Holland workshop
- Travel Protection Plan - PDF
- Tour Participation Agreement - PDF
Your $500 non-refundable advance deposit to Vantage Tours assures you a cabin on the Holland River tour. The Bob Burridge instructional portion of the trip is contingent upon 20 deposits received by the time the accommodations are assigned. Please reserve now to ensure the Bob Burridge portion of the trip is available to you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For the Bob Burridge workshop portion of your trip (this is the payment made to Dillman's), should cancellation occur prior to 11/1/2019, full refund will be granted less a $100 service charge per person. This is in addition to any Vantage and/or airline penalties you would incur.
If you cancel between 11/1/2019 and 12/31/2019, $200 will be refunded.
Cancellations after 1/1/2020 will receive no refund. Cancellations must be submitted in writing; the date such notification is received by Dillman’s is the cancellation date. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.