AVIGNON, LYON & PROVENCE
FROM $1499 PER PERSON - 6 DAYS, $249 PER DAY
Provence and the Rhône river valley offer a glimpse of an entirely different side of France, where vineyards produce some of the world's best wines, the fields and farms have given rise to a hearty cuisine celebrated by gourmands everywhere, and the quality of light has inspired countless works of art. This exceptional extension is highlighted by a specially arranged tasting of Chateauneuf-du–Pape wines, the "king of wines" produced on former papal estates along the Rhône. Join us, and centrally located hotels in Avignon and Lyon will be your base for discovering the secrets of these evocative cities, as you explore the serene countryside, stop to sip and sample the best of Provence, and discover one of Europe’s most enchanting regions.
- 5 nights’ accommodations: 3 nights in Avignon at the First-Class Novotel Avignon Centre (or similar) and 2 nights in Lyon at the Moderate Deluxe Sofitel Lyon Bellecour (or similar)
- 7 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner
- 4 sightseeing tours
- 4 Cultural Connections
- Wine Activity: Enjoy a tasting of several classic Chateauneuf-du-Pape wines, paired with fine chocolates
- All transfers and baggage handling (where permitted), including a high-speed train transfer from Lyon to Paris
- The services of a Vantage City Host and regional experts
Call 1-866-786-2006 Option 1, Extension 7011 for more information...